Tuesday, April 12, 2016

New Journey super excited

So I have started a new journey in my life.  One I am very passionate about and something I love to do and be involved in.    I was approached by a very good friend and mentor of mine who has teamed up with a company leading in fighting Malnutrition around the world.  Malnutrition affects everyone even those in well of countries.  Health is very important to me as I don't have great health myself, with asthma, allergies, eczema.  However there are people out there way worse off then I am, now I can be part of something I truly believe can help all types of people. I'm on my missions to 5 million now and am super excited and happy about it.  Please check the link I will leave in this blog, perhaps you'll be the next person I can help or know of someone I can be a part of helping as well.  Our company does a donation through consumption, so if you find something you would like to try take advantage of their 6 month satisfaction guarantee and try it out.

Thank you everyone for allowing me to share this with you.

Http://mymannapages.com/Bacon1

No comments:

Post a Comment